Address: Jl. Pantai Kuta, Legian, Bali – Indonesia 80361 | Ony Soelardi (Mr) | Senior Sales Manager E-mail: email@example.com
AlamKulKul Boutique Resort Kuta Bali is an award winning luxury boutique resort nestled in the legendary Legian sunset beach. With an extraordinary sunset view of Kuta, the luxury kuta hotel engage undisturbed nature at its best with beach, green resort surroundings and Balinese traditional designs. Each of the superior rooms and villas at our boutique kuta hotel has its own charm and character to allure you in a divine and luxurious holiday, another world away. Lose yourself in our boutique resort’s impeccable tranquility, Bali’s representation of a perfect hideaway in an environmental-friendly frame, our commitment as a green boutique resort in Bali. As a Bali boutique resort, AlamKulKul is proud to be one among few boutique resort hotels in Bali that achieved reputable awards in various green and boutique kuta hotels awards.
Main Criteria that define visa requirements
1. Your nationality (passport)
2. Purpose of your visit (social/tourism or work etc)
3. Length of Stay
Key Facts for Bali and Indonesia
1. Visa Regulations are based on your passport / nationality
2. 140 nationalities need no Visa (FREE ENTRY; see list below, max. stay 30 days)
3. A Free Entry Stamp CANNOT be extended
4. Passport must always be valid 6 months (for social visa 12 months) from day of arrival. No exceptions.
5. Keep a page on passport empty for stamp or visa sticker!
6. Day of arrival counts as day one, day of departure counts as full day
7. Penalty fee for overstaying IDR 300,000 per day
8. Don't bring more than IDR 100mio in cash (ca. AUD 10,000)
9. In need of sponsor letters, KITAS, Visa extensions, etc working with a reliable agent is strongly recommended
List of Countries with Visa exemption
Copyright © 2019 International Conference on Power Electronics and Control Engineering (ICPECE 2019) All rights reserved.