1. High-quality submissions for ICPECE 2019 covering substantial, original and previously unpublished research are welcomed. Applied, theoretical and results-oriented papers from both academia and industry, based on thorough analysis or argumentation, will be considered for the conference programme.
2. Submissions should fit into one of proposed conference topics.
3. The working language of the conference is English, which will be used for all printed material, presentations and discussions.
Full papers which will be present at ICPECE 2019 should written in English up to 12 pages in PDF format (camera-ready version of accepted papers will be submitted in PDF and MS Word format). Please note that the number of pages must be even, due to the proceedings layout.
Submit abstracts and the accepted abstracts will be presented onsite but will not be published.
Abstract and well-organized full paper can be submitted:
1. Via Online Electronic System. If you don't have an account of the system, please register first.
2. ICPECE conference secretary will assign Paper ID within 2 working days after your submission. To avoid any delay of e-mail, please add conference e-mail in white list.
|Paper Submission Due to||5th April, 2019|
|Notification Date||25th April, 2019|
|Registration Deadline||15th May, 2019|
Copyright © 2019 International Conference on Power Electronics and Control Engineering (ICPECE 2019) All rights reserved.